Our teachers know their students and work with them to help them realise their potential as learners. Our focus on authentic learning and authentic assessment ensures that we challenge our students to grow in their learning and achieve their personal best.
Throughout our community of Sydney Catholic schools, we have shown high performance of our students in measures such as NAPLAN and the HSC.
Students are provided with opportunities to excel across academic, creative and sporting domains.
- Our academic results continue to improve according to NAPLAN data and the Year 6 Religious Education Exam results.
- Students who require more assistance are catered for by qualified specialists and children at the high level of academic achievement participate in educational competitions, personal and team challenges and subject acceleration.
- Students who are involved in dance and choir, participate in Eisteddfods on an annual basis.
- Pathways exist for gifted athletes to progress to higher levels of competition.
- Art shows and school musicals occur on a cyclical basis.